Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Top 10 Recipes of 2013 (and my favorites that got overlooked)

Yum
I love looking back and seeing which of my recipes were your favorites.  So without further ado, the top 10 recipes of 2013:


Counting down to number 1, we have:

10. Strawberry Rhubarb Chia Seed Jam
9. No-Bake Cookies
8. Spiced Pumpkin Hot Chocolate
7. Teff Pizza Crust
6. Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
5. Pumpkin Hand Pies
4. Oven Fried Pork Chops
3. Soft Ginger Cookies
2. Teff Sandwich Bread

and the most popular recipe of 2013?

1. Calzones

Well, going through all of the recipes again, made me realize some of my favorites fell through the cracks and kind of went unnoticed by you. :(  So, because they deserve a shout out, too, here are a few of my favorites from this past year that didn't make it to the top 10 (and it was really hard to narrow it down).

In no particular order:

Cranberry Pomegranate Sauce
Crispy Waffles
Chana Saag Aloo (made with Kale)
Indian Spiced Chicken Soup
Asparagus Fries
Cashew Chocolate Chip Cookies
Lentil Chili
Garlic Dill Teff Biscuits
Trout UnParmesan
Hazelnut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gingerbread Pancakes

So, what recipes to do you want to see this next year?  I am very much open to suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment