Saturday, December 8, 2012

Weekly Menu (12/9/12-12/15/12)

Yum
This week in our half of the Bountiful Basket (I share with my brother) we got:
  • lettuce
  • mushrooms
  • radishes
  • bell peppers
  • cucumber
  • zucchini and yellow squash
  • broccoli
  • persimmons (jiro this time)
  • papaya 
  • grapes
  • bananas
I also have a tomato, limes, clementines, carrots, potatoes, onions, and garlic.

This week for breakfast:
For the Kids:
For me: (I get up 2-3 hours before anyone in my house, hence why I have a separate breakfast)

This week for school lunches:
  • PB&J on Udi's bread, Schar crispbread with pepperoni and cheese, or Glutino Pretzels with Peanut Butter
  • fresh fruit (clementines and bananas)
  • carrots
  • chips or crackers
  • milk
This week for dinner:
Sunday:  
  • Oven Fried Chicken (using breadcrumbs instead of cornflake crumbs)
  • Mashed Potatoes
  • steam broccoli
  • Salad (topped with radishes and mushrooms) :)
Monday:

Tuesday:
  • Pork Tamales for the family
  • Chili Beans
  • Basmati rice
  • Salad

Wednesday:
  • Crepes
  • Filled with peanut butter, jam, bananas, papaya chunks, ham, eggs, etc
Thursday: It's my husband's work party, so this is what's for dinner for the kids:
Friday:
  • Coconut Shrimp
  • Asian style noodles
  • veggie spring rolls with cucumber, lettuce, and carrots
  • sauteed zucchini and bell pepper
Saturday: 

No comments:

Post a Comment