Saturday, December 29, 2012

Weekly Menu (12/30/12-1/5/12)

Yum


No Bountiful Basket this week, but I do have:
  • red pears
  • apples
  • oranges
  • bananas
  • celery
  • zucchini
  • red potatoes
  • russet potatoes
  • onions
  • garlic
  • lettuce

This week for breakfast:

For the Kids:
For me: (I get up 2-3 hours before anyone in my house, hence why I have a separate breakfast)

This week for lunches:
  • PB&J on Udi's bread
  • Schar crispbread with pepperoni and cheese
  • Glutino Pretzels with Peanut Butter
  • Tomato soup with Grilled Cheese
  • Hot Dogs
  • Ham Sandwiches
  • and leftovers :)
This week for dinner:
Sunday:  
  • Oven Fried Porkchops
  • Mashed Red Potatoes
  • sauteed zucchini
  • Green salad
Monday: Happy New Year's Eve! (I doubt that I'm going to be staying up late, I prefer my sleep...lame, I know, but I'm happier when I get my sleep)

Tuesday: Happy New Year!
  • Tacos/Taco Salad
  • Sliced pears and apples

Wednesday:
  • Teriyaki Chicken
  • Basmati Rice
  • Sauteed zucchini and onions
  • sliced pears 
  • green salad
Thursday: 
  • One-eyed Sandwiches
  • hashbrowns
  • bacon
  • sliced oranges
Friday:
  • Potato Soup
  • Grilled ham sandwiches
  • Green salad
Saturday: 
  • Pizza
  • carrot and celery sticks

No comments:

Post a Comment