Saturday, December 1, 2012

Weekly Menu (12/2/12-12/8/12)

Yum
This week in our half of the Bountiful Basket (I share with my brother) we got:
  • lettuce
  • mushrooms
  • tomatoes
  • carrots (yellow and orange) :)
  • broccoli
  • persimmons :)
  • papaya :)
  • cantaloupe
  • watermelon
  • bananas
We also got the Mexican Pack Add-on:
  • grey squash
  • green onions
  • garlic
  • avocados
  • jalapeno peppers
  • chipotle peppers
  • limes
  • cilantro
I also have some apples for lunches

This week for breakfast:
For the Kids:
For me: (I get up 2-3 hours before anyone in my house, hence why I have a separate breakfast)

This week for school lunches:
  • PB&J on Udi's bread or Schar crispbread with pepperoni and cheese
  • fresh fruit (apples and bananas)
  • chips or crackers
  • milk
This week for dinner:
Sunday:  
  • Turkey Steaks (new recipe)
  • Baked Potatoes
  • Sauteed mushrooms and squash
  • Salad
  •  
Monday:
  • Tacos/Taco Salad
  • Guacamole
  • Fruit Salad (watermelon and cantaloupe, at least)

Tuesday:

Wednesday:
  • Chili (thickened with millet flour)
  • carrot sticks and broccoli florets with homemade ranch
  • sliced papaya
Thursday: 
Friday:
Saturday: It's my works' Christmas Party (they are even providing me with a GF meal!), so this is what the kids will have:
  • Ham sandwiches
  • carrot sticks with almond butter
  • apple slices

No comments:

Post a Comment