Saturday, November 3, 2012

Weekly Menu (11/4/12-11/10/12)

Yum
So, I didn't get a basket today.  I totally forgot to sign up for one, it's the first time in a long time I haven't gotten one.  But I do have produce still from last weeks basket and have supplemented from the grocery store, as well...so our produce for the week is:
  • broccoli
  • butter lettuce
  • cucumbers
  • carrots
  • beets
  • tomatoes
  • acorn squash
  • butternut squash
  • zucchini
  • onions
  • garlic
  • pomegranates
  • pears
  • apples 
  • bananas
  • lemons


This week for breakfast:
For the Kids:
For me: (I get up 2-3 hours before anyone in my house, hence why I have a separate breakfast)
  • fresh fruit
  • baked oatmeal
  • leftovers (yes, I eat leftovers for breakfast, lately)

This week for school lunches:

  • PB&J on Udi's bread or Schar crispbread with pepperoni and cheese
  • My son has just discovered a love for pomegranates...so I'll be putting pomegranate seeds in his lunch daily. :)  Or applesauce or mandarin oranges
  • chips or crackers
  • milk

This week for dinner:

Sunday:

Monday:

Tuesday
  • tomato soup (I buy the Imagine brand for quick dinners)
  • grilled ham and cheese (daiya) sandwiches
  • green salad and carrot sticks
  • pomegranate seeds

Wednesday: Happy 5th Birthday to my son! 
  • Pizza Pie Cafe (his choice for dinner and we have a coupon for 2 free kid's buffets, yay!) 
  • Birthday cake...I'm getting anxiety about it, hopefully it'll turn out well.  It's another monster truck cake (remember my Gravedigger one for my older son?)...my little one wants Brutus, so wish me luck!

Thursday:

Friday:
  • Hamburgers with Udi's buns
  • Baked potatoes
  • Green Salad and carrot sticks
  • sliced apples

Saturday: 
  • Pizzadillas (pizza quesadillas) using homemade tortillas (I forgot how stinkin good these tortillas are!)
  • salad
  • apple slices

No comments:

Post a Comment