Saturday, November 24, 2012

Weekly Menu (11/25/12-12/1/12)

Yum

There was no Bountiful Basket this week because of the holiday...so, I'm going with what I have and a few things I picked up grocery shopping:
  • celery
  • carrots
  • lettuce
  • spinach 
  • tomatoes
  • green beans
  • potatoes
  • pomelo
  • bananas
  • apples
  • onions
  • acorn squash
This week for breakfast:

For the Kids:
For me: (I get up 2-3 hours before anyone in my house, hence why I have a separate breakfast)

This week for school lunches:
  • PB&J on Udi's bread or Schar crispbread with pepperoni and cheese
  • fresh fruit (apples and bananas)
  • chips or crackers
  • milk
This week for dinner:
Sunday:  
  • Turkey Salad Sandwiches (we need something light after all of the eating from Thanksgiving)
  • apple, carrot and celery sticks
  • steamed green beans
Monday:
  • Chili Dogs with Homemade Buns (I thicken my chili with a millet flour roux instead of masa flour)
  • baked potatoes
  • carrot and celery sticks with almond butter 

Tuesday:
  • Pork Tamales for the family
  • chili beans
  • basmati rice
  • salad

Wednesday:
  • Grilled ham and cheese sandwiches
  • tomato soup
  • carrot sticks
Thursday: 
Friday:
Saturday: 

No comments:

Post a Comment