Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Brutus Monster Truck Cake

Yum
Today is my little one's birthday. Now, if you've been following my blog for long, you'll know that I go all out for birthday cakes.  My boys can ask for anything and I'll do my best to recreate it in cake form. To see my past creations, you can go to my Cake Ideas page. And please note that I've never had a cake decorating class, so I'm not an expert cake decorator, just a mom trying to make my kids' birthday specatular.

My little one asked for a Brutus Monster Truck cake this year, and he's been asking for it since his brother's birthday in January...so, for almost a year he has patiently waited for his turn to have a monster truck cake. (I made my older son a Gravedigger cake for his birthday in January).

And here it is...







Happy 5th Birthday to my baby!


3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to the little one.

    The cake looks awesome. I am sure such a beautiful cake would taste equally delicious!! Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great monster truck cake and I would just like to say that your other cakes are amazing as well! Great job! We go all out for cakes too. My son's 2nd birthday was a 3D Handy Manny toolbox cake complete with the tools made from cookies. Love your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing cake! Sadly my nephew saw the pictures and now he's demanding the same truck. I don't know how I'm going to manage to live up the task :)

    ReplyDelete