Saturday, September 15, 2012

Weekly Menu (9/16/12-9/22/12)

Yum
This week in our half of the Bountiful Basket (I share with my brother) we got:

  • green peppers
  • green leafy lettuce
  • cucumber
  • broccoli
  • oranges
  • apples
  • plums
  • carrots

We also got the Italian pack add-on which had:

  • eggplant
  • zucchini
  • mushrooms
  • onions
  • garlic
  • herbs
I also have bananas, carrots, crookneck squash, potatoes, celery, grapes, and raspberries (from our bushes) to supplement the basket.


This week for breakfast:
For the Kids:

For me:



This week for school lunches:

  • PB&J on Udi's bread, ham sandwiches, or Schar crispbread with pepperoni and cheese
  • fresh fruit or applesauce
  • chips or crackers (we really like the Schar table crackers)
  • milk

This week for dinner:


Sunday: We are visiting family...


Monday:
  • Grilled Chicken
  • Ratatouille (using my eggplant, zucchini, crookneck squash, onions, green peppers, herbs, etc)
  • Corn on the Cob
  • Grapes

Tuesday:
  • Thai Red Curry (or Green, haven't decided) Chicken
  • Basmati Rice
  • Vegetable Spring Rolls (using lettuce, cucumber, carrots, celery, etc. with rice vermecilli noodles)

Wednesday:
  • Pizza
  • Green Salad
  • grapes
Thursday:
Friday:
  • Tacos (I'll be having mine as a lettuce wrap)
  • Green Salad
  • Corn on the cob
Saturday:  I think we are planning on visiting my mother-in-law...if we end up not going, I think we'll just have Juniper Takeout or leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment