Sunday, June 3, 2012

Weekly Menu (6/3/12-6/9/12)

Yum
This week in our Bountiful Basket we got:

  • lettuce
  • potatoes
  • cherry tomatoes
  • avocados
  • pineapple
  • peaches
  • bananas
  • strawberries
  • oranges
I also have tomatoes, potatoes, baby carrots and lettuce left from last week.

This week for breakfast: Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins, Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins, and Cereal for the kids, and Homemade Yogurt  with Udi's granola or baked oatmeal (I'm working on a recipe for the blog) for me.

This week for school lunch: School's out for summer, so I won't be posting lunches for the summer.  My wonderful sitter feeds my boys during the day, so we are set for the summer. Some of the lunches she does: peanut butter sandwiches, turkey sandwiches, pasta with cheese sauce (dairy-free for my younger son), chicken nuggets, corn dogs, hot dogs, etc.  She always has fruits and veggies for sides, so it's a well rounded meal.  I help her where needed in prepping the food.

This week for dinner: 
Sunday:

We are going out of town to visit family that day, so dinnertime we'll be at my Mother-in-law's, I told her not to make anything fancy for us, since it's just the boys and me, but we'll see.

Monday  
  • Grilled Cheese
  • Tomato Soup
  • Carrot sticks and Almond Butter
  • Sliced fruit
Tuesday:
  • Chili
  • Fritos
  • Baked Potatoes 
  • Salad
  • Fruit Salad

Wednesday:



  • stir fried veggies with chickpeas
  • rice
  • pineapple

  • Thursday:
    • Muffins 
    • Eggs
    • Sausage
    • Mixed berries
    Friday
    • Pizza
    • Salad
    • Carrot and celery sticks with almond butter
    Saturday:
    • Asian Noodles (I haven't decided for sure what, maybe Thai drunken noodles)
    • Potstickers
    • Salad
    • Fruit Salad

    No comments:

    Post a Comment