Sunday, May 27, 2012

Weekly Menu (5/27/12-6/2/12)

Yum
Have you voted yet?  Did you know you can vote every 24 hours? So, can I ask you a favor...if you like my blog and read it, please go vote for it!


We're out of town enjoying our 10th anniversary...so, my brother picked up the  Bountiful Basket, so I'm not sure what we have yet, but we'll definitely be using all the produce as our side dishes and such.
This week for breakfast: Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins, Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins, Waffles (we still have a few in the freezer) and Cereal for the kids, and Homemade Yogurt (I'll be making a batch on Monday) with Udi's granola or Overnight Oats for me.

This week for school lunch: (last day of school is Thursday, then my older son will be joining my younger son at daycare) 
  • Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches
  • Fruit (bananas probably)
  • Chips
  • Fruit Snacks
  • Milk
This week for dinner: 
Sunday: 
  • We'll still be out of town, so it'll be somewhere out to eat...maybe Red Robin (I really love their gaucomole burger, minus the cheese, on an Udi's bun).
Monday
  • Grilled Sausages on Udi's Buns
  • Roasted Red Potatoes 
  • Carrot sticks and Almond Butter
  • Sliced fruit
Tuesday:
  • Tacos (beef ones for the boys and hubby, fish ones for me)
  • Salad
  • Fruit Salad

Wednesday:
  • Sweet Pork on corn tortillas
  • Black beans and rice
  • Salad

Thursday: (Hubby is leaving town and won't be back until Monday...we'll see how I am with cooking when he's gone)
  • Pancakes
  • Bacon
  • Mixed berries
Friday
  • Chicken Nuggets for the kids
  • Shrimp Pad Thai for me (I'll offer to the kids, but I'm guessing I'll be the one eating it)
  • Carrot and celery sticks with almond butter
Saturday:
  • Pizza
  • Salad
  • Fruit Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment