Saturday, May 12, 2012

Weekly Menu (5/13/12-5/19/12)

Yum
This week in our Bountiful Basket we got:
  • spinach
  • tomatoes
  • avocados
  • red potatoes
  • pineapple
  • apricots
  • mango
  • blackberries
  • bananas
  • apples
I also have baby carrots and lettuce left from last week.
This week for breakfast: Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins, Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins, Waffles (we still have a few in the freezer) and Cereal for the kids, and Homemade Yogurt with sliced fruit (bananas, blackberries, mango, apricots, or pineapple) or Overnight Oats for me.

This week for school lunch:  
  • Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches
  • Fruit (bananas or apple slices)
  • Chips
  • Fruit Snacks
  • Milk
This week for dinner: 
Sunday (Happy Mother's Day!  A special Happy Mother's Day to my Mom, my Mother-in-Law and my Grandma! Love you!!!)
Monday
Tuesday:
  • Tamales
  • Black beans and rice
  • Nachos
  • Salad
  • pineapple and mango salad
Wednesday:
Thursday:
  • Pancakes
  • Sausage
  • Scrambled Eggs
  • Apple slices
Friday
  • Hamburgers
  • Roasted Potatoes
  • Salad
  • Carrots and Almond Butter
Saturday: I am an Udi's community ambassador and will be going to Salt Lake to represent them at the downtown Smith's Marketplace for a huge gluten-free day that they are doing...I'm going to be completely honest, I know I will be tired and not want to make dinner when I come home. ;)

2 comments: