Saturday, February 11, 2012

Weekly Menu (2/12/12-2/18/12)

Yum
Okay, I'm changing up the weekly menu a bit.  My boys have consistently wanted either Banana Chocolate Chips Muffins or Cereal for breakfast every day lately, so I'm not going to waste my time telling you that.  And my son has now informed me that he wants peanut butter and jelly sandwiches every day for his school lunch...so, as to not bore you to much, I'm just going to give you a summary for the breakfasts and lunches and then have the detailed weekly menu for the dinner.
This week for breakfast: Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins, Homemade Yogurt (I promise I'll get the recipe up soon), and Cereal

This week for school lunches: Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches, Bananas, Orange slices, fruit snacks, chips, milk
 
This week for dinner:
Sunday:
  • Roasted Lemon Garlic Shrimp
  • Pasta
  • Asparagus
  • Carrots, Celery and Broccoli with homemade Ranch
Monday:
  • Beef Stew (I have some in the freezer that I'll just thaw and reheat)
  • Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
  • Salad
Tuesday:  Valentine's Day <3

Wednesday:
  • Pork Tamales
  • Rice and Beans
  • Nachos (with Daiya cheese)
  • Salad
  • Fresh Pineapple
Thursday:
  • One-eyed Sandwiches
  • Bacon
  • Hashbrowns
  • Orange Slices and Bananas
Friday:  (Hubby and I are going out, so this is just for the boys)

Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment