Monday, September 19, 2011

Raspberry Chocolate Chip DF Icecream

Yum
I got a new ice cream maker and I love it...it makes making ice cream as easy as freezing a bowl, because that's all the prep work you need. :)  I am also lazy when it comes to making ice cream, I'm not into cooking the cream, etc., etc...if I can through everything together and freeze it, it's not going to happen.  So, this is a super easy ice cream to make.



Raspberry Chocolate Chip Icecream

1 pint So Delicious Original Coconut Milk Creamer
1 cup So Delicious Original Coconut Milk
1 cup Fresh or Freezer Raspberry Jam (you can use my jam recipe to make some)
1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/2-1 cup DF chocolate chips (or how ever many you want, I honestly just dumped until it looked good)

Mix together the creamer, milk, jam and vanilla. Add the mixture to your ice cream maker and freeze according to the system's directions.  The last 5 minutes of the freeze, pour in your chocolate chips.

This post is featured on Slightly Indulgent Tuesdays and Gluten Free Wednesdays.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty, easy, and yummy--a desirable trifecta for sure! :-)

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete