Saturday, August 13, 2011

Weekly Menu (8/14/11-8/20/11)

Yum


Weekly Menu (8/14/11-8/20/11)

Breakfasts: Daily choices are typically between:

Lunches: Sandwiches, leftovers, and fresh fruits and veggies. :)

Dinners:

Sunday (we'll be at a family reunion, but I've coordinated with my mom and my aunt so, we'll have plenty to eat):
  • Pulled Pork Sandwiches (we're bringing our own buns)
  • Fruit Salad, and probably other salads, if they are safe
  • Tortilla Chips 
  • GF/DF Chocolate Cake 
Monday:
  • Hamburgers (using Udi's Hamburger Buns)
  • Oven Fries
  • Corn on the Cob
  • Black Grapes
Tuesday:
  • Tamales
  • Nachos (using Daiya cheese for me and my little one)
  • Mangoes
    Wednesday (going out with my hubby, so this is for my boys):
    Thursday
    Friday
    • Spicy Honey Chicken
    • Basmati Rice
    • Salad
    • Sliced Pluots
    Saturday

    No comments:

    Post a Comment