Saturday, July 16, 2011

Weekly Menu (7/17/11-7/23/11)

Yum
Weekly Menu (7/10/11-7/16/11)
Breakfasts: Daily choices are typically between:
  • Cereal (Cinnamon Chex, Fruity Pebbles, etc.)
  • Muffins (I always have my banana chip, pumpkin chip, and Udi's blueberry, lemon, and double chocolate ones in the freezer)
  • Fresh Fruit and/or Smoothies (I have bananas, mangos, plums, and berries for this week's smoothies)
  • One-Eyed Sandwiches (basically, fried egg and toast in one, my older son's absolute favorite breakfast)
  • And my latest favorite: Mushroom and Spinach Scrambled Egg Sandwich topped with Tomatoes. :)

Lunches: Sandwiches, leftovers, and fresh fruits and veggies. :)

Dinners:

Sunday:
Monday:
  • Spaghetti, because we ended up not eating it last Friday
  • Breadsticks (I pipe my breadsticks out using a large ziploc bag) or Cheesy Focaccia Bread using my pizza crust recipe
  • Canary melon
  • Relish Tray (carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, etc)
  • Green Salad
Tuesday:
Wednesday:

Thursday
  • Tamales
  • Nachos 
  • Relish Tray and berries
Friday
  • Pizza
  • Whatever fruits and veggies we have left
Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment