Sunday, June 26, 2011

Weekly Menu (6/26/11-7/2/11)

Yum
Weekly Menu (6/26/11-7/2/11)
Breakfasts: Daily choices are typically between:

Lunches: Sandwiches, leftovers, and fresh fruits and veggies. :)

Dinners:

Sunday:
Monday:
  • Crepes filled with :
    • Peanut Butter and Strawberries
    • Teriyaki leftovers and Fresh Spinach
    • Ham and Eggs
  • Carrot and celery sticks with ranch dressing

Tuesday:
  • Grilled Pork Chops
  • Baked Potatoes
  • Apple Slices
  • Salad
Wednesday (It's my birthday....the big 3-0!)
  • I'm decided to not cook for my birthday...I already know its going to be a stressful day that day at work, and Wednesday nights I spend with the youth in my church at their midweek activity, so I'm not going to add to my stress by cooking...
  • Juniper Take Out
  • My Birthday cake: A S'mores cake...if it tastes good you'll see it on the blog. :)

Thursday
  • Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
  • Tomato Soup
  • Carrot sticks and apple slices
Friday
  • Italian sausage frittata
  • Breadsticks
  • Salad
Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment