Saturday, May 14, 2011

Weekly Menu (5/15/11-5/21/11)

Yum
Here's next week's plan for meals:

Weekly Menu (5/15/11-5/21/11)
Breakfasts: Daily choices are typically between:


Lunches: Since, it's just me I have to worry about, it's typically leftovers, with fresh fruit and veggies from my bountiful basket. This week there is artichokes...I'm so hogging those and having them for my lunches!

Dinners:
Sunday:
  • Meatloaf (minus the bacon this time)
  • Mashed Red Potatoes
  • Corn on the Cob (came in my bountiful basket, yay!)
  • Dinner Rolls
Monday:
  • Tacos (Season Beef, Lettuce, Tomatoes, etc)
  • Fresh Salsa
  • Apple slices
Tuesday:
  • Brats/hot dogs (no buns for us gf folks, we like are cut up) :)
  • Bush's Baked Beans
  • Potato Salad, if I'm motivated
  • Cantalope
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
  • Pizza (Pepperoni, plus onions, tomatoes, and green peppers for me)
  • Salad
  • Pineapple, apple slices
Saturday
  • Grilled Chicken
  • Baked Potatoes
  • Salad
  • apple slices, or whatever fruit we happen to get in our basket that day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment