Monday, January 3, 2011

Enjoy Life boom Choco boom Bars Part 2

Yum
Okay, a while back I reviewed the Enjoy Life boom Choco boom rice milk chocolate bars...and I wasn't a big fan of them. Well, 'Santa' put some of them in my little ones stocking, and he was in heaven.  I've never seen someone so happy about getting a candybar, or enjoy a candybar so much!  I didn't realize how much he missed his milk chocolate until then.  So, I take back that 6 out of 10 rating...they get a 10 out of 10 for making my little one's Christmas! 

And while we are talking chocolate bars...'Santa'...umm, I put the dark chocolate boom choco boom bars into my stocking for Christmas.  And yes, I love me a good dark chocolate bar, and yes, this fulfilled that craving.  They were good and much like any other dark chocolate bar.  So they get a 9 out of 10 from me.  We still won't buy these much, because they are expensive, but we will definitely have them for indulgences.

No comments:

Post a Comment