Monday, December 13, 2010

Coconut Almond Dark Hot Chocolate

Yum
I love Almond Joy and Mounds, and I will never eat them again, but dang it, I still want to enjoy those flavors!  I wanted hot chocolate this evening, and my version of hot chocolate is usually heating up Silk Pure Almond Dark Chocolate milk...yes, I'm lazy, but it's good!  So, this evening while I was thinking of heating up my Almond milk, it hit me to add some pure coconut milk (not the milk beverage, but the Thai kitchen, thick pure coconut milk)...holy cow, it was good...my little one ended up drinking most of my glass, but we enjoyed it together. :)

Coconut Almond Dark Hot Chocolate

1 cup Silk Pure Almond Dark Chocolate milk
1 tablespoon pure coconut milk
sugar to taste (I didn't add any, but if you want it to taste more like a Mounds bar, add some)

Mix together and heat in the microwave, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment