Thursday, November 18, 2010

Udi's Gluten Free Plain Bagels -- Review

Yum
I love bagels, but I never really ate them that much.  So, going gluten-free I figured that was one of those bread items I could easily just live without.  And honestly, I probably could, but my mother-in-law but us a couple bags of the Udi's gluten free bagels, so I had to try them....and I haven't been able to stop eating them since.  They have the perfect bagel texture, chewy, but not to chewy, and not too heavy, yet they are nice and filling, so they make a perfect breakfast.  I actually like these better than their white sandwich bread, and we are never without that bread in our house (mainly because my little ones refuse to eat my bread :P).  I have been making ham and egg bagels for breakfast, and have been snarfing them down so fast I forget to take pictures.


It's funny how something you take for granted in a past life, becomes a treasure in this one...how I love bagels now!

Overall rating 10 out of 10  I honestly can't think of anything bad to say about it, other than maybe the price, but we're used to that, right?  They are so, so, so good!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the review! Enjoy an Udi's Gluten Free Coupon at http://udisglutenfree.com (Top right corner)

    ReplyDelete