Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pina Colada Smoothie

Yum
I have smoothies about every single morning.  I'm lazy and don't like to chew my breakfast, I guess.  I usually just dump whatever fruit I have sitting around, combine with with some dairy-free milk, and viola! it's a smoothie.   Well, I thought I would actually try to write one of these creations down, becuase it was too good not to.  I had cut up a pineapple last night to have with our dinner and we had some left over, we also had some coconut milk left over from our Indian dinner on Sunday, so I knew exactly what I wanted for breakfast....

Pina Colada Smoothies
2 C fresh pineapple, chopped
1/2 C coconut milk
1/2 C rice milk

Blend together until smooth and enjoy! (Makes ~2 drink servings, or one filling breakfast for me)

No comments:

Post a Comment