Saturday, November 6, 2010

Kinnikinnick Personal-Size Pizza Crusts and Daiya Cheddar Cheese -- Review

Yum
Never judge a company by one bad experience!  I'm so glad I haven't done that with Kinnikinnick, because there has only been one product (their bread) that we haven't liked, and this is no exception.  The Kinnikinnick Personal-Size Pizza Crusts is a pack of 4 personal size pizza crusts, perfect for our family of four.  You keep them frozen until use, just top with sauce and whatever toppings, bake at 375F for 10-15 minutes and viola! pizza, your very own!  And its the best tasting crust we've had yet...my older one said, "Mom, this tastes like restaurant pizza!"  Yay!

 
The only downside was the boys didn't like the leftovers the next day...I didn't mind them, but I think I'm about as unpicky as you can get.


Overall Rating 9 out of 10  Very yummy, even for my gluten eating husband, but didn't work as leftovers.


I love Daiya, thank you for making dairy-free, soy-free cheese that resembles cheese!  I wrote a review about their mozzarella shreds.  Okay, this one is really good, too.  It definitely reminds me of cheddar, or at least American cheese. ;)  It makes great grilled cheese sandwiches, and when my little one saw he could eat orange cheese again, he kissed the package--if a 3-year old will kiss a cheese package, you know its good!



Downside, like I said with the other post, no calcium, also it cost me $5.79 a packet. :(  But we're used to paying extra for everything, right?

Overall rating 9 out of 10 Really great taste and texture, but no nutritional value.

No comments:

Post a Comment