Friday, October 1, 2010

Mrs. Leeper's Corn Spaghetti

Yum
So, I'm a pasta girl and I married a pasta boy...so of course we would have pasta kids, and what happens when that pasta is suddenly off limits?  Well, you still eat pasta!  I do love rice noodles (The Thai Kitchen brand is one of my favorites), but sometimes the Asian noodles just doesn't cut it and I want my Italian style pasta with meatballs and marinara sauce!  So, we tried out Mrs. Leeper's Corn Spaghetti and it passed!  My little one was literally stuffing his face with it, makes a mom smile. :)  The noodles were a bit fatter than our gluten spaghetti we have in the house, but the texture is right, and it definitely worked in alleviating my spaghetti craving and was a nice change from rice noodles.  So, if you're rice noodled out, this is worth a shot.

Overall Rating: 10 out of 10 because my little one more than put his stamp of approval on it and it worked perfectly for classic spaghetti and that's what I needed it for.

No comments:

Post a Comment