Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Glutino Gluten Free Pretzels -- Review

Yum
We splurged, and got pretzels...how weird does that sound.  Pre-gluten intolerance, we could buy pretzels in bulk at Sam's Club for near nothing, and now it's a splurge?  That's life, I guess.  Well, I wanted to vary the snacks that I pack for my little one, and pretzels was one we hadn't done.  I prefer cereal...trix, kix, and chex are all good ones that are gluten-free and they are cheap compared to gluten-free snacks, but he eats his snacks better when he gets variety.

Glutino Gluten Free Pretzels are also milk (and casein) and egg free, so fairly allergy friendly.  And they are delicious!  I really think they taste better than regular pretzels, I can't stop eating them and my little one absolutely loves them.  They are basically empty calories, though, but what pretzel isn't?  As long as it's used as a snack, and your eating a balanced diet, I see nothing wrong with eating these every once in a while (just like chips.) :)

Overall Rating: 9 out of 10. Delicious, but expensive, it cost $8-$9 for a 14-oz bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment